- Any firework that moves
- Any firework that explodes or shoots a projectile
- Any firework that emits a spark or flame greater than 12’
- Any firework that has a side mounted fuse or a fuse inserted at any point along the length of the product surface.
- Any firework that contains mercury, arsenic, magnesium, phosphorus, or any other highly oxidizing agent.
- Any firework by the Fire Marshal to be dangerous to the safety of any person or property.
- Cherry Bombs
- Roman Candles
- Floral Shell
- Artillery Shells
- Sparklers greater than 20” in length
- Bottle Rockets
- Buzz Bombs
- Jumping Jacks
- Anything that is similar to these products.
- Sparklers 20”or less
- Box Fire
- Dip Sticks
- Paper Caps
- Non-poisonous snakes
- Paper Novelty Items
- Colored Lights
Fire Arson Form
The Fire Marshal Hotline form can be used to report information regarding suspected crimes that involve fire (Arson), fire code violations, or illegal firework activity. The information you provide here will be kept confidential and you can also remain anonymous if you choose.
Please use these forms to provide real time information regarding suspected crimes that involve fire (Arson), Fire Code Violations, or illegal firework activity. The information is confidential and will remain anonymous if you choose.
Please complete the form by clicking on the link http://FMHotline.femsdc.com